Pench National Park Holiday Guide: Complete Travel Assistance
Are you looking for a perfect jungle getaway? Then, look no further than Pench National Park. Located on the border of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, Pench is known for its rich biodiversity, stunning landscapes, and of course, the majestic Bengal Tigers. With our Pench Holiday Guide, you can plan your trip to this amazing national park without any hassle.
In this guide, we have covered everything you need to know about Pench National Park, including the best time to visit, where to stay, what to do, and much more. So, let’s dive in!
Best Time to Visit Pench National Park:
The best time to visit Pench National Park is from October to March. During this time, the weather is pleasant, and the chances of spotting wildlife are higher. The park remains closed during the monsoon season, from July to September.
Where to Stay in Pench National Park:
- Baghvan Jungle Lodge: Located near the Turia Gate of Pench National Park, Baghvan Jungle Lodge offers luxury cottages and tents with all modern amenities. The lodge also provides guided safaris and nature walks.
- Taj Baghvan: Taj Baghvan is a luxurious wildlife lodge situated on the edge of Pench National Park. With its 12 standalone suites, Taj Baghvan provides a perfect mix of comfort and adventure.
- Tuli Tiger Resort: Tuli Tiger Resort is a budget-friendly option for those who want to experience the wilderness without breaking the bank. The resort offers comfortable cottages and tents with all basic amenities.
What to Do in Pench National Park:
- Jungle Safari: Embark on a jungle safari to explore the wilderness of Pench National Park. The park offers both jeep and elephant safaris, and you can choose the one that suits your preference.
- Bird Watching: Pench National Park is a paradise for bird watchers. With over 285 species of birds, the park is a must-visit for ornithologists and bird lovers.
- Nature Walks: Take a leisurely nature walk to discover the hidden gems of Pench National Park. The park offers several nature trails that take you through dense forests and grasslands.
1. Can we spot tigers in Pench National Park?
A. Yes, Pench National Park is home to several Bengal Tigers, and the chances of spotting them are relatively high.
2. Is it safe to visit Pench National Park?
Yes, Pench National Park is a safe place to visit. However, it is advisable to follow the instructions of the park authorities and avoid going off-trail during the safari.
3. What is the distance between Nagpur and Pench National Park?
The distance between Nagpur and Pench National Park is approximately 92 km.
Pench National Park is a perfect destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. With its stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, and warm hospitality, Pench offers an unforgettable experience to its visitors. So, pack your bags and head to Pench with our Pench Holiday Guide for a memorable jungle adventure!